Have you ever noticed that some natural products have an 8 digit number on the label? This number is called a Natural Product Number (NPN) and it’s an indication that the product has been independently verified and licensed as a natural product for sale by Health Canada. As a 25 year old Canadian-owned company in Vancouver, BC, Escents continues to be a global leader in natural products working with Health Canada to award many of our products with NPNs.
What are the Benefits of NPN?
- Products with NPNs have been rigorously tested and regulated for safety and quality.
- NPN certification provides consumers with information to make informed decisions about the products they’re buying. Some of the information shared on the label includes: medicinal ingredients, non-medicinal ingredients and dosage form.
- Certification makes the product’s recommended use or purpose clear.
Three of our most popular products with NPN certification are:
- Head Aid Essential Oil Blend NPN 80058456
- Muscle Relief Essential Oil Blend NPN 800660814
- Cold & Flu Relief Essential Oil Blend NPN 80060567