Lavender has been used for over 2,500 years for everything from calming and relaxing the mind to healing skin irritations and relieving stress.
Here are our 21 Top uses for Lavender:
1. Insect Bites: Use directly on bites relieve itchiness and reduce redness/swelling.
2. Scar prevention: Use directly on wounds to prevent scarring.
3. Minor burns: Use directly on burns to reduce pain and speed healing.
4. Pimples: Use directly on pimples to kill bacteria and speed healing.
5. Yeast infections: Put a single drop on a tampon to get rid of a yeast infection.
6. Kitchen cleanliness: Use a few drops and counters to kill bacteria and freshen your kitchen.
Rub directly into temples for relief. Or try our natural head aid roll-on.
10. Cold sores: Use to speed healing and prevent scarring.
11. Athlete’s foot: Use to kill fungus, relieve pain and speed healing.
12. Menstrual cramps: Massage a few drops directly into your lower abdomen or add a few drops to a warm heat pad and apply to the area.
13. Depression, anxiety, irritability, stress:
Use in an aromatherapy diffuser to help improve
15. Vacuum bags: Add a few drops in your bags to keep them fresh.
Warm a bottle of lavender oil
in hot water for 1 – 2 minutes, then gently massage a few drops into the skin around the ears and throat.
Use lavender body lotion
or lavender-infused carrier oil directly on the skin to relieve dry, itchy skin.
20. Fevers: For babies and small children, add a few drops to tepid water and sponge gently sponge them down with it. Take care not to let them get chilled. This also works for adults.
What's your fave?